- Look for the appropriate background: the background is essential when taking pictures. Consider the elements in the background to add a balance to your image
- Use of props: it makes your picture scene look interesting and captivating , it adds dimension to the picture effect.
- Try different angles : explore your environment and position yourself by taking the pictures from above , below or tilt your camera slightly. For an intimate look, you can try shooting from an high angle .
- Highlight fashion: always priorities on making emphasis on your outfit when taking pictures. When taking pictures of yourself in full coverage do not obstruct the details of your outfit.
Embrace negative space: take pictures in odd places that will attract attention from your viewers, it can either be a garage with few people in the background and the camera concentrates on the main subject.
- Symmetry effect: are incredibly attractive to the eyes. It’s an image creatively divided into two equal parts .
- Natural light: the sun effect helps with the final outcome of our pictures, it makes it look natural and unique without it been unrealistic .