* A fitted body top or a chiffon shirt that ain’t to loosened with a pair of high waisted jeans helps to significantly lengthen the legs.
* A short wavy dress elongates the height of a petite size woman .
* Voluminous dresses is a big “No” for a petite size because it press your height down to the ground.
* Vertical lines dresses without a belt , light colored shoes with a small ankle belt and the strap of the shoe should match with your skin tone.
* Avoid using wide belly belt when you want to cinch your waist because a wide belly belt divides your upper and lower extremities and makes you more short.
* Stay away from bulky footwear’s especially bulky heels , it makes your calves look big .
* Style your loosed tips with a fitted bottom and don’t forget to tuck it in to highlight the waist.
* Always try to wear bodycon dresses, this piece makes your silhouette look put together and in a straight form.
* Make sure your trouser pants are long enough to make you look tall and slim and make sure it’s your perfect waist size .
* V-necks create a long line that points downwards like an arrow giving you the illusion of having a much longer torso.