1. Forgetting to wash your face before bedtime (Washing your face at night is a hard-and-fast rule when it comes to caring for your skin, even if you don’t wear makeup. “During the day, natural oils and sweat accumulate on the skin. “We are exposed to the environment, which means that dirt and pollution build up on our outer skin layer.” Not removing all of this dirt and gunk at the end of the day can cause skin irritation, inflammation, and acne breakouts.
2. Using Lekki water to wash your face🤔 (Our Nigerian clients can totally relate ..... for those abroad Try avoiding the use of hard water on your face ..... Hard water contains minerals; specifically, calcium, magnesium and iron, which can dry your skin. Minerals drying on the skin can clog pores and cause flaking and itching. Hard water also tends to react with soap to form salts, which can also remain on the skin causing irritation and redness .
3. Using Your face Cleanser or Toner to remove makeup 🙆🏼♀️(You probably know the effects of falling asleep with a full face of makeup (it causes acne and dullness). Another thing to note: Your cleanser shouldn’t double as your makeup remover. “Many makeup brands are smudgeproof or waterproof, so basic cleansers will not remove them thoroughly,” . For this reason, it's important to use a gentle makeup removing wipe, (I personally prefer baby wipes) micellar water, or oil-based makeup remover before you wash—especially when removing long-wear makeup.
4. Using only Makeup wipes or Baby wipes to remove your makeup (using this wipes to remove the makeup on your face along is not good enough. The wipes are formulated with many preservatives that allow them to be shelf-stable and sit in your bathroom without growing bacteria and fungus, Although they remove makeup and dirt, they also leave behind a residue.” Use them first to remove makeup if needed, then wash away residue and residual oils and bacteria with any of your favorite Bodye Beautiful face wash ....if you have acne use our acne away face wash ......for baby smooth face use baby face wash
for redness ,skin thinning and anti aging use our revitalizing face wash and to whiten use the orange whitening face wash or Bihaku (beautifully white ) face wash 😉
5. Exfoliating too often (Exfoliating can help remove dead cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin to improve skin radiance, But over scrubbing can lead to microscopic tears in the outer skin layer leading to inflammation and irritation.” Generally speaking, most people do not need to exfoliate more than once a week I personal exfoliate my face once in three weeks during our Bodye Beautiful signature Facial to avoid stressing my skin.
6. Wiping your face with the same shower towel (When you hop out of the shower, do you wipe your face and body with one towel? Even though your entire body is freshly washed, you don't want to spread the bacteria from your body to your face (different microorganisms live in different areas of your body). Instead, have a separate cloth for your face.
7. Not moisturizing right after cleansing (When you moisturize makes a big difference. In fact, If you wait even a few minutes before moisturizing the surface cells dehydrate and are actually harder to moisturize...... All Bodye Beautiful face creams provide key nurturing ingredients to your skin, leaving you with a soft , flawless and hydrated surface.” In the daytime don’t forget to apply a sunscreen on top. “The SPF will help protect all the hard work you’ve been putting into your skin care,”
I hope these few tips will help improve your skin .....