* Heeled mules: mules look great with tailored trousers or a pencil skirt. For a dressed up look, pair with a float dress.
* Dangling earrings: are not only flattering, they give the illusion of height. Every petite outfit should be matched with a fabulous pair of earrings.
*Mini bags. it doesn’t overwhelm your frame , it’s a perfect fit with petite clothes. When opting for a mini bag be conscious of the length, so it doesn’t make you look shorter.
*Skinny belts: dresses can often hang downward over the chest, the material loose from the body adding unwanted inches and volume around your middle area. A clincher belt will cinch your waist in and define your waist region.
*White trainers: are a casual basics that will go with everything “short dresses, shirt dress, t-shirt and jean, mini skirt”.
* Minimal dings: it draws attention to detail, compliment Boeing’s with a gorgeous nail colors. You can wear just one or wear many on different part of your fingers to really add some interest and sparkle.
* Peep toe heels: wear on trend peep- toe heels with your favorite jeans, style with a nice pair of t-shirt, mini bag and minimal makeup.
* Sunglasses: is a great accessory that changes the way you look. A sunglasses gives you a power look and makes you look classy.